PSP Teachers- This is your last call for any changes, updates, and/or corrections to your Private School Teacher Participation Roster. Please contact Mikki (email@example.com or 213-241-2553) for any changes ASAP! Payments will be submitted for processing on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 @ 8am.
Student Technology Reminder
As with every implementation year, your students have access to their existing Student Application licenses (e.g., Ticket to Read®, VmathLive®, and VocabJourney) for a limited time after the end of the school year. All licenses will expire on July 31, 2015.
- Do not use old versions of the form. CBM-Worksheets
- Enable Macros when opening the worksheet.
- Click on EOY (BM#1-BM#3) tab at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Do not use the old versions of the Daily Gain Rate. The worksheet will automatically take the Daily Gain Rate and then multiply it by the # of days of instruction, by the # of instructional weeks.
- Your CBMs should reflect the number of students receiving and/or have received Title I Services for 2014-2015. (If they met their goals and/or exited the Program, names & data should be listed. These students may factor into your goals on the Evaluation Plan.)
- A copy of your completed EOY CBM must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org AND submitted with your Evaluation Plan.
If you recently received an email indicating that your cellular bill was available for viewing. This e-mail was sent in error. Please disregard the previous email. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. If you have further questions please e-mail email@example.com